Next Step – Documentation Needed
We are so sorry you are going through a difficult time. Your application has been received but IS NOT COMPLETE and requires further action before it will be reviewed. Please read this page carefully and check your email for further instructions.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will be communicating with you primarily through email and text messages. This allows us to have a written record of our correspondence and keep the details straight. Please check your email’s spam/junk mail folder (particularly if your email is @yahoo.com) and add email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org to your approved contacts.
Below is a list of information we need to complete your application (if you did not upload it with your application.) Please review and submit the necessary information:
- (1) Photo ID
- (2) Your Monthly Budget
- Download worksheet here or complete it online using Google Sheets.
- If a line-item does not apply to your household, please entre “0” or “n/a”
- If your total expenses are greater than your income, please share your plan to increase income and reduce expenses so you are self-sustaining moving forward
- (3)Bills you are seeking assistance to pay
- Examples: Funeral Invoice/Contract, Electric Bill, Water Bill, Rent/Mortgage statement
- We need to see the entire page of the actual bill. Screen shots of account summary or an email stating your bill is ready to view is not sufficient
- If you have a disconnect notice or have received an eviction notice – please submit copies of those as well
- (4) Documentation that verifies your hardship
- Examples – police report, doctor’s note, eviction notice, fire report, hospital discharge papers, court documents, photos of damage)
You may take photos of these items and return them by replying to the automated email you should be receiving momentarily. By submitting them via “reply” your documents will automatically be linked to your application. Please make sure the photographs are in-focus and include the entire page of the bill/document.
If you do not receive an automated email very shortly, you mail email documents to email@example.com.