Apply for a Grant
Need Rental Assistance?
Eviction protection: The CDC’s Temporary Halt on Residential Eviction protects most people from losing their home. This order has been extended through June 30, 2021. To learn more how you can qualify for protection under the CDC’s Temporary Halt on Residential Evictions order, visit: the CDC’s web site. If you are seeking rental assistance from the Jack’s Family Fund you must verify that you are not eligible for eviction protection under this order.
Emergency Rental Assistance Programs: The federal government has granted billions of dollars to states, counties and cities for emergency rental assistance. Please refer to your local program for more information:
Now Hiring Apply online at: WorkAtJacks.com
Learn more about:
The Jack’s Family Fund is a non-profit charitable organization established to provide emergency financial assistance to members of the communities that Jack’s Family Restaurants (JFR) serve. To learn if you live or work in one of the communities we serve, please use our location finder.
Fund grants are made to assist those who have temporarily found themselves in need, but under normal circumstances are self-sustaining.
Our grants assist with:
- Immediate, short- term needs of individuals who may be victims of disasters or other emergency hardship situations including floods, fires, riots, hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes and similar large-scale events, or
- Emergency hardship caused by illness, death, accident, violent crime or other types of personal injury.
- Community 501(c)(3) organizations working to respond to these types of needs on a broad scale. Interested organizations should complete and submit our Charitable Partner Inquiry form.
Grants are paid directly to the creditor (e.g. landlord, funeral home, utility company). Return to top
Types of expenses grants may be awarded for include (but are not limited to):
- funeral expenses
- past due utilities (electric, water, natural gas)
- past due rent/mortgage
- emergency housing
Grants are not awarded to help with:
- Paying off credit cards, pay-day loans, or title loans
- Fees or Tuition for school
- Making car payments
- Down payments on a vehicle
- Cable, internet, cell phone and other subscriptions
Grants from the Fund are not intended to replace personal or homeowners insurance, federal disaster relief or other types of aid, but rather to assist on an immediate and short-term basis when other sources of assistance are not available. Return to top