Who do we help?
Individuals and families who live or work near a Jack’s restaurant
How do we help?
Provide one-time assistance grants to help pay for past due living expenses, a loved-one’s funeral, stable housing, and other basic needs
When do we help?
- When you have recently experienced a short-term hardship that causes a financial emergency
- When you and/or your family’s well-being or safety is in immediate danger
- When you are (or soon will be) without shelter, electricity, water, heat or food
- When you are grieving the sudden loss of a loved-one
- We are only able to assist one time in any 12-month time frame
What do we help with?
- Electric, water, gas bills in danger of disconnect
- Past due rent/mortgage if facing eviction/foreclosure
- Emergency housing following sudden loss of shelter
- Deposits to help secure stable, long-term housing
- Funeral or cremation expense
Are you eligible?
Why do we help?
At Jack’s, we’ve always thought about ourselves as one big family — employees and guests alike.
Giving back to the communities in which we do business is in our DNA… which is why we’ve established the Jack’s Family Fund. We think of our guests as part of our Jack’s family and we will be there in times of need. We’re glad you’re interested in partnering with us, with your help we will be able to make a difference in people’s lives, support those we call family, friends and neighbors. This is our culture, this is our calling.
Thank you for wanting to join us in serving our communities.
Families prepare to take care of each other before the moment of crisis arrives. Wise families save up, so they’ll have resources available when they’re needed most. The Jack’s Family Fund is designed to do just that; we’re creating a pool of resources we can use to take care of our families — whether it’s our employees, our guests, or the communities we call home.
Our stores have been committed to caring for their specific team members and communities since the first Jack’s opened in 1960, but we’ve long been looking for ways to take a more methodical approach. The seeds for the Jack’s Family Fund were planted in 2011, when our “Circle of Hope” campaign raised over $160,000 in 2011 to help restore Alabama communities devastated by a tragically historic tornado outbreak.
Today, the Jack’s Family Fund serves as a separate non-profit corporation devoted to creating a safety net for our employees, guests, and the communities they inhabit. Whether it’s supporting someone through a personal tragedy or offering local disaster relief, we plan to be there to offer hope and help in the places we call home. Scroll down to learn more and partner with us!